[UnBreakables] Clan Forums
Hello, Welcome to the UnBreakables's Clan Forums
Hello, Welcome to the UnBreakables's Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[UnBreakables] - [UB] Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HardyHar [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XLRVIIIR

HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Empty
PostSubject: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Some of you nabs may better know me as HardyHar.
I refrain from using that name nowdays. Simply because I'm not as good as I was when I was using that name way back when...

NE Way.
Here is the application:

Ingame name: XLRVIIIR
Other nicks: HardyHar... Jesus your really gonna do this to me? I have sooo many names and I think you all already know that. There is a topic on it in LW's search it.
(Just turned... Oh and BTW! Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays that I never got from anyone in LW's.)
Rate your shooting skills in:
1- Running weps: 2 + 1/4 / 10
2- Walking weps: 2 / 10
Timezone: Pacific time.
XFire/Msn/ICQ/Skype: MSN = jamesrutan@live.com Skype = James Rutan
How did you know [UB]: Seriously I've known about UB longer then most of you have been in it. Mainly cause of Jets though.
Have you joined any other clan before? (If yes, mention): Only two. I used to be in some noob gang. Then I joined the (First Generation)Noxious Haze aka. [Nx].
Why did you leave them?: First Clan died. Noxious Haze died when Driven left in my opinion. Then I quit SAMP for a few months and when I got back I lost all my skills. o_o
Have you considered joining any other clans? (If yes, which clans, and why?): Nah, I don't really see the point in clans. But I do want to make my own clan someday.
Why do you want to join [UB]: I'm on an Agreement. Other than that I guess cause RZK and Jets is here... I don't really know the rest of you guys like I know Jets and RZK.
Will you be loyal to the clan?: I've never been the type to betray. So in other words yes. If I do leave the clan it's either because I've quit SAMP or I've built up enough confidence to make my own clan.
Which servers do you play on?: Just LW's really. IMO Combat Arms is where it's at if you want to shoot ingame but it seems you all like SAMP more.
Which bugs/glitches/hacks you know/did you use them?: Firebug. C-Bug. Animations Bug. Map Glitches. Moonwalk. That's pretty much it. Map glitches are amazing. ^-^
Extra info: Jets cant play Combat Arms for (BadBoy). So he goes to SAMP and plays LW's and masters the art of Ping shooting. Which is totally un-predictable. And owns me with his chits. Then proceeds to brag about his skill and tell me I'm nothing in game when I'm in a serious duel.

Oh wait. What was I supposed to type in here?! o_o
Ahhh, Nice too meet you all... Who ever bothers to read through all this (BadBoy).
I hope to haz a fuhn add vent sure whin eye am in ur KKKlan. <3 Me.
Back to top Go down
Jets[UB]
Admin
Jets[UB]

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 pm

best app ive seen is serious. As Promised you will get trained by the best in our rw and ww trainers look at topics to find out who they are Best of Luck Get Tested By Tigro, Reny, or Me and Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
http://theunbreakables.webs.com
Jets[UB]
Admin
Jets[UB]

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Tested by me hes changing his settings did good in duels need help with running, sync, and aim. To be back to the way he was before accepted on trial. Congrats Hardy
Back to top Go down
Reny[UB]
Admin
Reny[UB]

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 am

Nice application,congratz Smile
Back to top Go down
TypeR
Admin
TypeR

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 am

Congratulations badboy
Back to top Go down
XLRVIIIR

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

/me is a (BadBoy)?
Ty for the welcome guys. :]
Though I must say it's pretty sad that my application was the best considering I wasn't totally serious.
I guess you all have a keen sense of humor. lol.
Back to top Go down
Jets[UB]
Admin
Jets[UB]

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 am

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TypeR
Admin
TypeR

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:43 am

My bad, Jets is badboy cheers

anyway, welcome
Back to top Go down
Jets[UB]
Admin
Jets[UB]

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:42 am

TypeR wrote:
My bad, Jets is badboy cheers

anyway, welcome
i know Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HardyHar [ACCEPTED]    HardyHar [ACCEPTED]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HardyHar [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1